Download the USTVNOW APK latest version of 2018 from here. Watch all latest American channels on Android, Kodi, PC, Roku TV, Firestick. Get the working and trusted apk file from this page.
Is there any android application available to watch a ton of Live TV Channels, HD Movies, TV Shows for free? We do have some namely Mobdro, UStream, Showbox, Netflix, MovieBox, Hotstar. Do you want some more? You know that No two things are the same in the world. Lemme introduce one more fantastic application called USTVNOW. Sound good? Let’s get to it.
How would you feel if the world of Entertainment present in front of your eyes? Literally, I feel happy and great. I always wanted to share something that I know. I can’t stand if it’s not shared.
Unlike other Entertainment applications, you need to create an account to use this service. It’s very simple, you’re asked to provide your Email ID, Name. Click here to create an Account
Important Note: It is to inform that, after creating an account on it you’ll be given 7 Free channels. For unlimited Channels and DVR, you will have to upgrade to the paid plan.
Download USTVNOW APK and Install on Android
It’s a great application for Android devices and it does have a ton of TV Channels including premium and freemium. So in this section, I’m going to do a quick run-through at USTVNOW app.
- Open Google Chome Browser on your smartphone.
- Tap here to get the USTVNow apk file and give few minutes for download
- Find the downloaded app on your device and tap to open it.
- Tap on INSTALL.
- Once you tap on Open, it’ll ask you to accept Privacy Terms.
- Now, it automatically opened on your smartphones.
- Tap on Watch Live TV
- Select live channel which you want to watch.
- Now it’ll ask you to log in, log in with the credentials which you have created earlier.
- There you’ll see your favorite channel which is running now.
- Likewise, you can view other live channels and HD Movies
Download USTVNOW for Kodi
Before getting into details, you need to download the latest version of Kodi that is Kodi v17.6 “Krypton”.
- Open Kodi Software
- Next, Go to System(Gear ICON) which is on the home screen.
- Next, from the list of options select File Manager
- Hit on Add Source.
- Next, click on None Option.
- Now one dialogue box will open, type http://fusion.tvaddons.co
- Now it’ll ask you to enter a name for this media source, For Ex: USTVNOW on Kodi
- Go back to the homepage and Click on Add-Ons
- In Add-Ons, click on Package Installer(Refer the highlighted image in below screenshot)
- Next, Click on Install from Zip file.
- From the list of options, select USTVNOW for Kodi(I have written name like that)
- Next Click on kodi-repos —>English —>Select URL
- By this, you enabled the addon.
- Now Go to Add-Ons —> Install from Repository —> TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository —> Video Add-Ons
- After that click on USTVNow —> Install
- Boom, it is now successfully downloaded for Kodi, log in with your account and get delighted by watching live TV Channels.
Install USTVNOW on Roku TV
You’ll not get USTVNOW directly on Roku TV, you need to sideload the application. Then only you can stream its content. Below I’m going to explain the steps in a precise manner, just follow them as it is.
How to Sideload the app
- Open your Roku account.
- There you’ll find all the Devices which are connected to Roku.
- Now go to Manage Account and hit on Add a Channel.
- Later, one dialogue box will open, write ustvnow in it and click on Add Channel.
- Next, you’re going to get one pop up and asking that Add USTVNow to your Roku account? Go ahead by clicking on Yes, Add Channel!
- With this, you completed the task of sideloading USTVNow on Roku.
To check USTVNow added to Roku?
Let’s get back to Roku—>Settings—>System—>System Update—>Check Now
After hitting on Check now button, it’ll start checking the newly added channel and will show the pop-up confirmation that channel has been added.
Stream USTVNow on Roku TV
- Now go to the homepage of Roku and scroll down all the way to find USTVNow.
- As you installed now, it’ll appear on the last row, by pressing the “*” button, you can customize the channel to the first row.
- It’s time to sign in to an app, click on USTVNow. One window will open, let it be aside.
- Go to browser and log in into your USTVNow account again.
- Next, click on Account settings.
- Go down to Link your device.
- Next, one page will open and asking that Link code.
- To have Link Code, get back to Roku TV and hit on Continue. And it gives you some code.
- Enter the code on your USTVNow account and click on Add.
- Wait for few seconds, you’ll get a message on Roku that successfully your Channel has been linked to Roku Player.
- Now click on Start to enjoy the vast features.
Guide to install USTVNow for PC
If you want to watch the live channel on your computer, here is the guide. Streaming USTVNow on Windows is very simple as compared to other platforms.
You’re required to use Android Emulators. Emulators will allow you to run Android applications on a computer.
- Get the BlueStacks from the official website
- On the home page, Click on Install apk at bottom right side.
- Go to file location where you saved USTVNow app and add it.
- Wait for few moments for an app to install on BlueStacks
- After some time, USTVNow app will appear on the homepage.
- Read and accept the privacy terms and conditions
- Hurray!!! You can stream on your Computer. Get refreshed with your Live TV and Recordings if any.
If you want, You may use other Android Emulators. I Strongly recommend you to use BlueStacks, as it is the best emulator used across the world.
By referring various testimonials and tested it practically, I’ve given all the possible methods by which you can Stream USTVNow. All the procedures are working fine for me. If you’re facing any difficulty while installing the app, do comment on below. We are happy to hear your valuable suggestions. Keep Reading!!!
Screenshots credits: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDtpaAA3Kpc